Harvest Moon World!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harvest Moon World!

Run your own farm in any of the towns, villages or islands from the Harvest Moon Series!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules Rules Rules! Basic Rules!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuki
Admin
Yuki

Stats
Stamina:
Rules Rules Rules! Basic Rules! Left_bar_bleue500/500Rules Rules Rules! Basic Rules! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Harvest Sprite Friendship:
Rules Rules Rules! Basic Rules! Left_bar_bleue100/100Rules Rules Rules! Basic Rules! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Rules Rules Rules! Basic Rules! Left_bar_bleue500/500Rules Rules Rules! Basic Rules! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Rules Rules Rules! Basic Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Rules Rules Rules! Basic Rules!   Rules Rules Rules! Basic Rules! EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:42 am

Ok! So, Harvest moon has swept the lives of many, wasting it and numbing our minds so our lives are that more enjoyable! But, of course in this site just like any other there HAS to be some rules so lets get started.
Numero Uno!- Follow The Rules!
2- No Spamming, or posting random things over and over again.
Lovely Example~
Spoiler:
3- Ask before making a character from the series. I need some people to play as the people from games I haven't played, but I WILL study up on them and making sure you're acting like them.
4- You ARE allowed to curse, but please don't be cusing left and right. There is a limit and no horrible words, and if you do put them in a spoiler and say WARNING: STRONG LAUNGAGE.
5- NO KILLING EACHOTHER. In this site you will be fighting creatures (Due to Rune Factory) but pleaase, no going around and chopping people's heads off. It's just rude.
6-have tons of fun!
Back to top Go down
https://harvestmoonworld.darkbb.com

Rules Rules Rules! Basic Rules!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Moon World! :: Rules, You Character's info, an stuff like that! :: Rules Rules Rules!-
Jump to: