Harvest Moon World!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harvest Moon World!

Run your own farm in any of the towns, villages or islands from the Harvest Moon Series!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Basil the Naturalist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuki
Admin
Yuki

Stats
Stamina:
Basil the Naturalist Left_bar_bleue500/500Basil the Naturalist Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Harvest Sprite Friendship:
Basil the Naturalist Left_bar_bleue100/100Basil the Naturalist Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Basil the Naturalist Left_bar_bleue500/500Basil the Naturalist Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Basil the Naturalist Empty
PostSubject: Basil the Naturalist   Basil the Naturalist EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:01 am

Name: Basil
Town:(Mineral Town,
Hair Color: brown
Eye Color:bornw
Body Type:average
What makes you different from other people? i love being out doors, im a natural out-doorsman Smile
Intrests: writing, nature
Dislikes: global-warming
Reason for becoming a farm owner: im not a farm owner
Rp Style: i examined the rare ficus in front ofme. "what a beauty" i said in awe.
Picture of your character: see avatar
Back to top Go down
https://harvestmoonworld.darkbb.com
Yuki
Admin
Yuki

Stats
Stamina:
Harvest Sprite Friendship:
Basil the Naturalist Left_bar_bleue100/100Basil the Naturalist Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:

Basil the Naturalist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basil the Naturalist   Basil the Naturalist EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:11 am

Basil the Naturalist Sprite11
Back to top Go down
https://harvestmoonworld.darkbb.com

Basil the Naturalist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Moon World! :: Rules, You Character's info, an stuff like that! :: Character Creation! :: Accepted Applications! :: Mineral Town Applications-
Jump to: