Harvest Moon World!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harvest Moon World!

Run your own farm in any of the towns, villages or islands from the Harvest Moon Series!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chris the House Wife

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuki
Admin
Yuki

Stats
Stamina:
Chris the House Wife Left_bar_bleue500/500Chris the House Wife Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Harvest Sprite Friendship:
Chris the House Wife Left_bar_bleue100/100Chris the House Wife Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Chris the House Wife Left_bar_bleue500/500Chris the House Wife Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Chris the House Wife Empty
PostSubject: Chris the House Wife   Chris the House Wife EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:03 am

Name: Chris
Town: Forget-Me-Not Valley,
Hair Color: blonde
Eye Color:green/blue
Body Type:average
What makes you different from other people? im very cheerful and love my son and husband very much, i also love the color pink
Intrests:flowers
Dislikes: vegetable cake
Reason for becoming a farm owner: im not a farm owner
Rp Style: i walked into my house, i saw my son reading and my husband preparing. "i have such a wonderful family"
Picture of your character: see avatar
Back to top Go down
https://harvestmoonworld.darkbb.com
Yuki
Admin
Yuki

Stats
Stamina:
Harvest Sprite Friendship:
Chris the House Wife Left_bar_bleue100/100Chris the House Wife Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:

Chris the House Wife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris the House Wife   Chris the House Wife EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:12 am

Chris the House Wife Sprite11
Back to top Go down
https://harvestmoonworld.darkbb.com

Chris the House Wife
Page 1 of 1