Harvest Moon World!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harvest Moon World!

Run your own farm in any of the towns, villages or islands from the Harvest Moon Series!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Karen the Shop Assistant

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuki
Admin
Yuki

Stats
Stamina:
Karen the Shop Assistant Left_bar_bleue500/500Karen the Shop Assistant Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Harvest Sprite Friendship:
Karen the Shop Assistant Left_bar_bleue100/100Karen the Shop Assistant Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Karen the Shop Assistant Left_bar_bleue500/500Karen the Shop Assistant Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Karen the Shop Assistant Empty
PostSubject: Karen the Shop Assistant   Karen the Shop Assistant EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:06 am

Name: Karen
Town: Mineral Town
Hair Color: Blonde with brown streaks in the front
Eye Color: Green
Body Type: Slim and curvy
What makes you different from other people?: I LOVE to drink, have fun, and is some-what preppy.
Intrests: DRINKING, helping out my dad around the shop
Dislikes: Yucky things
Rp Style: I walked into Zioas' and my room and pulled out a bottle of wine from the bed, guzzling it down.
Picture of your character: Look at avatar
Back to top Go down
https://harvestmoonworld.darkbb.com
Yuki
Admin
Yuki

Stats
Stamina:
Harvest Sprite Friendship:
Karen the Shop Assistant Left_bar_bleue100/100Karen the Shop Assistant Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:

Karen the Shop Assistant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karen the Shop Assistant   Karen the Shop Assistant EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:10 am

Karen the Shop Assistant Sprite11
Back to top Go down
https://harvestmoonworld.darkbb.com

Karen the Shop Assistant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Moon World! :: Rules, You Character's info, an stuff like that! :: Character Creation! :: Accepted Applications! :: Mineral Town Applications-
Jump to: