Harvest Moon World!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harvest Moon World!

Run your own farm in any of the towns, villages or islands from the Harvest Moon Series!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yuki Nimuchi the Big Boss

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuki
Admin
Yuki

Stats
Stamina:
Yuki Nimuchi the Big Boss Left_bar_bleue500/500Yuki Nimuchi the Big Boss Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Harvest Sprite Friendship:
Yuki Nimuchi the Big Boss Left_bar_bleue100/100Yuki Nimuchi the Big Boss Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Yuki Nimuchi the Big Boss Left_bar_bleue500/500Yuki Nimuchi the Big Boss Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Yuki Nimuchi the Big Boss Empty
PostSubject: Yuki Nimuchi the Big Boss   Yuki Nimuchi the Big Boss EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:08 am

Name: Yuki Nimuchi
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Dark green
Body Type: Slim with big bust
What makes you different from other people?: I am a happy and cheerful person but will remember my grudges and if I have found out you let a chicken die you will be next.
Intrests: Growing My buisness
Dislikes: Chicken killers
Reason for becoming a farm owner: I am not a farm owner, I own the people that raise their farms. I make sure there is a steady flow of cash coming in from their farm and make sure it is properly taken care of.
Rp Style: Yuki walks into a slacker's farm and looks around. "What filth..." she thought, seeing how the animals were being treated.
Picture of your character:
See my avatar.
Back to top Go down
https://harvestmoonworld.darkbb.com
Yuki
Admin
Yuki

Stats
Stamina:
Harvest Sprite Friendship:
Yuki Nimuchi the Big Boss Left_bar_bleue100/100Yuki Nimuchi the Big Boss Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:

Yuki Nimuchi the Big Boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Nimuchi the Big Boss   Yuki Nimuchi the Big Boss EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:10 am

Yuki Nimuchi the Big Boss Sprite11
Back to top Go down
https://harvestmoonworld.darkbb.com

Yuki Nimuchi the Big Boss
Page 1 of 1