Harvest Moon World!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harvest Moon World!

Run your own farm in any of the towns, villages or islands from the Harvest Moon Series!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ziaos Rune the Second Big Boss

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuki
Admin
Yuki

Stats
Stamina:
Ziaos Rune the Second Big Boss Left_bar_bleue500/500Ziaos Rune the Second Big Boss Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Harvest Sprite Friendship:
Ziaos Rune the Second Big Boss Left_bar_bleue100/100Ziaos Rune the Second Big Boss Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Ziaos Rune the Second Big Boss Left_bar_bleue500/500Ziaos Rune the Second Big Boss Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Ziaos Rune the Second Big Boss Empty
PostSubject: Ziaos Rune the Second Big Boss   Ziaos Rune the Second Big Boss EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:09 am

Name: Ziaos Rune
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Gold
Body Type: slim but built
What makes you different from other people? im very strange..and..not normal..i love chocolate and im ususally hyper
Intrests: animals
Dislikes: animal killers
Reason for becoming a farm owner: i love agriculture and animals, i also like the idea of growing my own food.
Rp Style:i walk in the room and sit down"ahh this is a nice room"
Picture of your character: see prfile pic
Back to top Go down
https://harvestmoonworld.darkbb.com
Yuki
Admin
Yuki

Stats
Stamina:
Harvest Sprite Friendship:
Ziaos Rune the Second Big Boss Left_bar_bleue100/100Ziaos Rune the Second Big Boss Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:

Ziaos Rune the Second Big Boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ziaos Rune the Second Big Boss   Ziaos Rune the Second Big Boss EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:10 am

Ziaos Rune the Second Big Boss Sprite11
Back to top Go down
https://harvestmoonworld.darkbb.com

Ziaos Rune the Second Big Boss
Page 1 of 1